Macaroni Soup or popularly known as Sopas. This is a soup dish that we Filipinos have come to own eventhough macaroni is practically Italian.
Macaroni soup cooked with browned bits of chicken, carrots and lots of chopped onion leaves.
10 pieces chicken wings and thigh
1/2 medium onion, minced
2 cloves garlic, crushed
1 carrots, chopped
12 cups water
2 cups uncooked macaroni pasta
1 tsp salt
1. In a pot, saute garlic and onion in cooking oil.
2. Add the chicken wings and thigh.
3. Saute for 5 minutes.
4. Add water and salt.
5. Bring to a boil. Remove scums.
6. When chicken is almost cooked add the macaroni pasta. Boil for 8-10 minutes.
7. Then the carrots. Simmer for 2 minutes.
8. Serve hot.