Choco Leche Flan Recipe is the popular Filipino caramel custard with a twist, we added chocolate to give it a different flavor from the traditional Leche Flan and we are happy with result.
12 eggs (white only)
1 can condensed milk
1 can evaporated milk
1 cup chocolate powder
3tbsp sugar for each aluminum mold
1. Put sugar into the aluminum mold and melt over low heat. Set aside.
2. Mix well all the ingredients by hand.
3. Gently pour the mixture onto the aluminum molds.
4. Steam for about 20 minutes.
5. Let cool then refrigerate.