Gelatin is a terrific side dish or a delicious dessert.
It’s very rich in flavor and can be made ahead of time. Also good with cherry gelatin and cherry pie filling.
1 pack jello mix (flavor according to preference)
2 cups evaporated milk
2 cups boiling water
sugar (optional according to taste)
1 can sliced peach
1. Arrange sliced peaches in the gelatin mold.
2. Pour the boling water in a bowl.
3. Mix the jello powder.
4. Then add the evaporated milk and sugar (optional).
5. Mix well.
6. Slowly pour the mixture into the mold.
7. Refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight.
8. Serve as a dessert.