Maja Blanca Recipe is made from coconut milk and corn starch. We provides you this Maja Blanca recipe for you to enjoy this native delicacy.
2 cans coconut milk
1 medium can sweet corn kernel, drained
1 medium can condensed milk
1 medium can evaporated milk
1/2 cup corn starch dissolved in 1/2 cup of fresh milk or water
1/4 cup sugar (optional)
1. Pour coconut milk, sugar, condensed milk, evaporated milk and corn in a big pot.
2. Bring to boil while stirring occasionally in order to avoid sticking to the pot.
3. After boiling, add dissolved cornstarch. Stir occasionally on low heat until the mixture thickens.
4. Transfer into large container or mould, and flatten the mixture using a spatula or a spoon.
5. Allow to cool. Put in refrigerator for few hours or more until firm.
6. Sprinkle with crushed peanuts or latik on top. Serve.
Enjoy your Maja Blanca!