Pastillas de leche are sweet milk candies that are usually served for dessert.
An authentic recipe will require the use of Carabao’s (water buffalo) milk and cooking is also necessary.
2 cups powdered milk
½ cup granulated sugar
3/4 can condensed milk
1. Place the condensed milk in a mixing bowl.
2. Slowly fold-in the powdered milk. Mix well.
3. Place the mixture in the fridge for 10-15 minutes (to avoid mixture to be too sticky when molding)
4. Scoop 1/2 tbsp of the mixture and mold into cylinders.
5. Roll each molded cylindrical mixture on granulated sugar.
6. Wrap in paper or cellophane.
7. Serve as a dessert or as a treat.