Nilasing na Hipon Recipe can be simply translated as Drunken Shrimp.
It was called such because the shrimp needs to be marinated in wine or liquor prior to cooking. Nilasing na Hipon can be an appetizer and a main dish at the same time.
1 kg Fresh shrimp
4 cups flour
2 cups white wine (or any applicable liquor)
1 tsp black pepper (ground)
1 tsp salt
Canola cooking oil
1. Soak the shrimps in white wine (or any applicable liquor) for 30 minutes.
2. Mixed flour, salt, and pepper in a clear plastic bag and shake well.
3. Put the shrimps in the plastic bag and shake until it’s evenly coated with flour.
4. In a deep pot or pan, heat a cooking oil and deep fry the shrimps until it floats.
5. Remove from the pot and place in a plate with paper towel to absorb the excess oil.
6. Serve hot with vinegar. Share and enjoy!