Sauteed Mussels – we love mussels and they couldn’t be easier to make.
Usually your fish monger will already de-beard them so all you have to do is wash them before you throw them in the pot. Definitely give this recipe a try…it’s delish!
1/2 kilo Mussel Clams, cleaned
1 onion, julienned
1 thumb-size Ginger, julienned
1 tablespoon Canola Oil
3 cloves garlic, chopped
salt and pepper to taste
1/2 cup water
1. In a pan, heat the oil and add in the ginger. Cook until fragrant.
2. Put the garlic followed by onion and continue to cook until the onion become translucent.
3. Add in the mussels, salt and pepper, stir. Pour in the water and again stir.
4. Cover the pan and let it simmer for few minutes or until all the mussels open.
5. Put in a bowl and serve while hot.