How to make Spaghetti Carbonara:
Spaghetti Carbonara is one of the most popular Italian pasta dishes. This carbonara recipe combines cream, eggs, cheese and bacon.
The traditional Italian version omits the cream, but most people in the states are accustomed to having a bit of cream in their pasta carbonara.
36 oz bacon
10 oz Velveeta cheese
4 cans of cream of mushroom
1 pint heavy whipping cream
1 cup chopped onion
2 tbsp minced garlic
3 lbs uncooked spaghetti
1/4 cup fish sauce
Ground pepper to taste
1 cup water
Optional: Chopped parsley.
Procedure for the sauce:
1. Chopped the bacon into small pieces. Then fry until its crispy. Ste aside. Drain the grease, but leave about 2 tbsp for sauteing.
2. Saute garlic and onion. Mix in the bacon.
3. Put the fish sauce and ground pepper.
4. Mix in the cream of mushroom, and a cup of water. Let it simmer for 5 to 10 minutes.
5. Put the heavy whipping cream.
6. Put the Velveeta cheese and let it melt. When the cheese has melted, its done.
Procedure for the spaghetti:
1. Boil some water.
2. When its boiling, put the spaghetti and stir it constantly.
3. When its nice and soft, its done.
4. Drain the water and coat the spaghetti with butter.